The only way to make sure that the data you are displaying in Google Chrome is up to date is to clear the cache before displaying the page (of course, any developer knows that, but it’s soooooooo easy to forget..).
- you have to go in the Options menu,
- select History,
- click on the ‘Clear browsing data’,
- select what you want to clear,
- then click on the ‘Clear browsing data’ button,
- then close the Settings tab,
- then press Ctrl-R to refresh your page !
I just stumbled upon this very cool Google Chrome extension that can clear your cache in just one click!
I’m saving 6 clicks and a Ctrl-R just by using this extension. Very cool!